Monday, February 13, 2017

Monday, February 13th

Hi Everyone!

I know, it's been a long time since I have updated this.  We have run into a bit of a snag here in that we have been told that our blog has to be private.  :(

I have not ever had good experiences with private blogs b/c I was not able to log in, any passwords I was given did not work, and I never actually saw any postings my friends worked so hard to create. :(

So.....I have so many pictures and things to tell you all.....but.......I guess we will comply with the requirements and try to figure out how to make this private.  I will likely have time to do that in the next couple of days.  In the meantime, we are enjoying our time here.  Our work is proceeding.  I have inherited a complete caseload of legal cases, so I am running to keep up. Russ' load is building; he has 14 appointments this week and more coming every day it seems.

I will probably post on Facebook and invitation to join this blog as a private one.  You can email me at: eileencrane@gmail.com to tell me that you want to join (Or whatever it is a person has to do) and I will make sure you are on the list, or added, or pixie dust sent your way so you miraculously see the blog!).

Or you can just choose to see what we put on Facebook.  We are pretty limited in any case as to what is said, how many details are provided, and certainly the tone.  So everything you see and read will be positive and happy!! That will be true, even if the nuanced details are not provided.

Just know that we love you and are praying for you and yours and hope that you will pray for us and ours!

Love, Eileen & Russ xoxox


1 comment:

  1. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.
    luxury italian leather handbags

    ReplyDelete